Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel: First Comes Acting, Then ... Marriage? | Jessica Biel
When it comes to boyfriend Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel remains fairly tight-lipped. One thing she's not keeping secret, though: Her immediate feelings on marriage.

"I have no idea if I want to get married," Biel, 27, tells Allure for its June issue. "I have a lot to do, career-wise."

Still, the self-described "very ambitious" actress says her feelings for Timberlake are strong. "You love who you love," she says.

While the two recently settled into a New York apartment, it's not a permanent relocation for Biel. "I haven't moved out to New York City full-time," says the star, who calls West Hollywood home. "I'm here because I'm interested in the theater."

Seeks Dramatic Work

Known for her work in comedies like I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry or on TV in 7th Heaven, Biel says she would welcome meatier, more dramatic roles – of the type that has gone to such peers as Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson.

"I just want an opportunity," she says. "If you don't like the audition, then don't hire me. But if you don't even want to see me – that's hurtful." Biel adds that her good looks often are a drawback when it comes to casting. "It really is a problem," she says. "I have to be blunt."

But Biel is also keenly aware of her body. For a time, she demanded a no-nudity clause in her contracts – and would also have final word on her body double.

"That was a weird experience," she says. "I tried to get breasts that I thought were most similar to mine. I mean, we're not dealing with a whole lot going on here. I didn't want anyone who was ridiculously big. But a little smaller and perkier in the butt? Okay, I did want that."